ABOUT ME.



Adriana Penich
Fashion Designer
Contact: AdrianaKpen@yahoo.com

8.19.2012

Oliver Rousteing, killing me slowly.

WHAT A BABE. So crazy in love with this young designer of the lux house of Balmain, in Paris. Oliver is not only a crazy talented designer, but from the articles Ive read, has a really great outlook in general about fashion. I find that his aesthetic is similar to mine. He believes that the most important part of fashion is the woman or man wearing the clothes, which I think most designers forget and get swept away by the fantasy, (which is not always flattering to the normal maven trying to be avant guard). Don't get me wrong I enjoy deeply the high-fashion, wild elements of fashion but I respect designers the most when they designer for chic people who don't like to wear tons of make-up and have crazy haircuts ( Like myself... ) 
I read an article and posted it below that has a great interview. I mean, watch the youtube video, he seems like such a doll! 
I heart Balmain, forever. 











No comments:

Post a Comment